CAE Engineer – Hypermesh and Nastran
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Qualification: BE (Mechanical / Automobile / Aerospace)
- Responsible for autonomously executing the CAE Analysis related tasks.
- Preparation of detailed reports on simulation results with recommendations and design change suggestions.
- Support design team in product design and development activities.
- Provide CAE based design solutions to optimize the functionality, stability, and reliability of the product.
- Support in development of new CAE methodologies and concepts.
Must Have Competencies:
- Min. 3 to 5 Years of experience in CAE with Hypermesh and Nastran
- Good Expertise in CAE Tools to perform Linear, Non-linear analysis, Modal analysis, Vibration, Thermal, Explicit and Fatigue.
- Experience in multiple industrial domains such as Machine tool, Automotive, Aerospace, Medical.
- Knowledge on other CAE solvers such as LS Dyna, Radioss, Ansys, Abaqus etc will be added advantage.