DevOps Engineer is responsible for the automation of your development and deployment activities. They must be familiar with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Redgate, ARM Templates, Azure DevOps and many more. They should have the skills to implement and support your development activities via Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment and Delivery (CD) methods. They are very skilled at setting up rigorous testing mechanisms to ensure high quality automated releases are delivered to your customers.
Location: Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore
Requirement: B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech
- 3+ years of implementing large automation projects, documenting workflow and processes, reliable monitoring implementations, optimizing script performance, and delivering high quality, consistent results.
- 5+ years performing testing, test automation, bug tracking and quality management.
- 5+ years of successful usage of open-source testing tools, large test data sets, agile and sprint-based projects, with an emphasis on quality.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps and deployment automation practices.
- Deep understanding of automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Deep technical experience in scripting and software development.
- Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including executing performance and regression testing, and building test plans and cases.
Ansible, AWS DevOps or Azure DevOps Stack, Chef, Confluence, Consul.io, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira
Azure / AWS / GCP
- Proven ability to develop software using Agile methodologies
- Proven track record of creating rich documentation for software solutions.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication