Electrical Control & Automation Engineer
- Good Knowledge in Electrical Design & documentation (GA, Schematic drawings, BOM) for control and protection panels and junction / marshalling boxes.
- Good knowledge in Cable kits, wire harness and Termination drawing preparation.
- Have a Good knowledge in Develop and implement PLC and HMI & SCADA programs
- Develop sequence of operation & control system architecture.
- Handle designing, configuration, and programming task independently.
- Provide Assistance where needed in designing and developing new and/or existing systems.
- Provide Support in Preparation of Documents (For approval/As build/As Commissioned)
- Standardization of Engineering Drawings, Documents, and any Update of works.
- Working independently maintaining excellent quality and optimized design in developing deliverables.
- Taking Initiative in engineering Process optimizations, standardization etc.
- Closely interacting with project team and support the team for smooth execution of project.
- Visit to Site for collection of Engineering Inputs and/or Commissioning and/or Deputation works.
- Design and Programming support work at onsite (if required) – Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
Requirement: B.E, B.Tech – EEE/ECE/E&I/ Mechatronics
Must Have Competencies
- 2+ years of experience in Electrical panel design and PLC programming.
- Good knowledge in preparation of single line diagrams and panel IGA OGA drawings, Schematics based upon technical specifications, requirement of customer.
- Perform calculation selection of Motors, Drives, AC, Load calculations cable selections based upon application design standards.
- Design Engineering, implement, maintain, and. Improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, Components, Products, and systems for commercial industrial purposes.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and customer requirements.
- Writing regular progress reports and presenting them to project managers and clients.
- Knowledge of CE, UL508A, IEC, NEMA and other standards.
- Tools Knowledge: AutoCAD Electrical, Eplan P8.
- PLC programming knowledge in Anyone platform (SIEMENS, Mitsubishi, B&R, Allen-Bradly etc)
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with all levels
- Electrical Design knowledge in Eplan P8, AutoCAD Electrical Eplan Pro panel)
- PLC programming knowledge in Siemens (TIA Portal, Step7-Microwin smart, Simatic Manager, Wincc) B&R (Automation Studio) Allen Bradly (RS Logix, Studio 5000)Mitsubishi (Gx works , IQ works)