- Proficiency in C and C++ programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of hardware architecture such as ARM, MIPS, and x86
- Familiarity with hardware protocols including USB, UART, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and CAN etc.,
- Experience with OS platforms such as Linux, Unix, and RTOS.
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of different IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Design, development, implementation, testing, and validation of embedded systems software.
- The ability to keep abreast with the latest advancements in technology and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills