Embedded Hardware Lead/Project Manager
- Evaluate and define requirements in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with a complete life cycle of product development.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to the development team during design, development, testing and validation.
- Lead technical reviews of the schematics, PCB’s & BOM to support development process and ensure technical integrity of hardware deliverables.
- Experience with Analog designs, Sensor interfaces.
- Hands on experience in communication interfaces like RS485, RS232, Ethernet, Zigbee, Bluetooth Wi-Fi, GPRS & GPS technologies.
- Experience in High-speed Microcontrollers/Microprocessors and External memory interfaces.
- Knowledge in EMI/EMC related designs and validation plans.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in Motor drives, Buck & Boost converters.
- Knowledge in DFMEA, FMEA & Root Cause analysis.
- Good communication skills and the ability to project manage.
- High-level writing and documentation skills.
- Experience in Design Tools: Altium, Orcad Etc.
Altium, Orcad, PSpice, LTSpice, Tina & Microsoft office tools
Requirement: B.E – Electrical or Equivalent