Should have expertise implementing the configuration and coding tasks required to create and maintain the cloud and edge portions of an IoT solution.
Responsibilities for this role include deploying physical devices, configuring, and maintaining them by using cloud services, and maintaining and troubleshooting the configuration throughout the device lifecycle. IoT developers are also responsible for implementing design specifications for IoT solutions, including device topology, connectivity, diagnostics and monitoring, and security.
These professionals develop and deploy modules and configure device networking for the IoT Edge portion of the solution. In addition to this, they implement designs for solutions to manage data pipelines, including monitoring and data transformation as they relate to IoT. Should have a general understanding of device types and cloud services, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, AI, and other platform as a service (PaaS) option. They must be able to program in at least one IoT software development kit–supported (SDK–supported) language.
Location: Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore
Requirement: B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech
- Experience in implementing Device Management Functionalities
- Experience Building IoT Solutions
- Experience in leverage IoT SDK and deploying in Gateway Experience in handling real time event, complex even processing, stream processing.
- 5+ years of experience in ingesting and performing advance analytics on data from multiple sources, including batch analytics, interactive analytics, real-time/streaming analytics.
Message Queue: Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS IoT Core, Azure IoT Hub
Database: PostgreSQL, TimeSeries DB, MongoDB / Document DB / Maria DB
Gateway: Modbus, OPCUA, BLE, CAN, MQTT, HTTP
- Proven ability to develop work in environments following Agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.