IoT Solution Architect
Experience: 10-15 years
We are seeking an IoT Solution Architect with experience in designing and implementing end-to-end Industrial IoT solutions that leverage device, edge, and cloud technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, identifying opportunities for improvement, and designing IoT architectures that align with industry best practices. You will work closely with project managers, software developers, and other technical teams to ensure successful delivery of IoT solutions
- Develop and implement end-to-end IoT solutions that are scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to understand business requirements and design IoT
- Architectures that leverage device, edge, and cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with project managers and software developers to ensure IoT solutions are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with technical teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IoT solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in IoT, device, edge, and cloud.
- Build IoT Practice Team, Frameworks, Standard Methodologies & Solutions that can be reused for multiple customer across industrial segments
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing IoT solutions that leverage device, edge, and cloud technologies.
- Strong understanding of IoT architectures, protocols, and standards.
- Experience with IoT platforms and cloud services such as AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure IoT, and other platforms.
- Experience in designing and implementing security measures for IoT solutions.
- Knowledge of device technologies such as sensors, controllers, and gateways.
- Knowledge of edge computing and relevant technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and serverless computing.
- *Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- *Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- *Certifications in IoT, device, edge, and cloud are a plus.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The IoT Solution Architect may be required to perform other related duties as requested by management.