Manufacturing Operations: Technology Architect/ Project Manager
Experience: 12-15 years
Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Educational Qualification: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical / Information Technology / MCA / Computer Science)
- TOGAF or Microsoft Architect or another external certificate
- Any Vendor certification on MES MOM
- PMP certification preferred.
- Lead team for architecture and MES MOM solution for Manufacturing industry Provides subject matter expertise for manufacturing and digital transformation of manufacturing industry.
- Can handle Architecting manufacturing Solution.
- Manage and Control stack holders for a manufacturing program or solution Take forward conversations with clients and stack holders on manufacturing solutions and digital strategy for industry.
- Hands on technical person with exposure to manufacturing industry tech and solution over 7 years
- Has done end-to-end MES MOM implementations and Architectures.
- Completed at least 1 digital transformation and manufacturing solution implementation.
- Has implementation exposure for various OT/IT integrations for manufacturing industry.
- At least 2 MEM MOM products and their implements
- Experience on at least one platform in an Architect’s role for over 1 year
- Aware and can converse with leaders on digital transformation and digital strategy definition for manufacturing industry
- Worked with IOT, IIOT, Edge OPC, Server Client, Digital Twins, Digital Thread