PLC Application Engineer – PLC
- Developing and installing machine programs using automation software and custom coding languages.
- Functional testing & Field implementation with 100% Quality deliverables.
- Proficient in PLC programming languages LD, ST, SFC, FBD
- Good knowledge and Working experience in Motion & Servo applications
- Help where needed in designing and developing new and/or existing systems.
- Provide Support in Preparation of Documents (For approval/As build/As Commissioned).
- Knowledge and Working experience in various fieldbus communication like (Ethernet, Profinet, Profibus, RS232, RS485 etc.)
- Closely interacting with project team and support the team for smooth execution of project.
- Visit to Site for collection of Engineering Inputs and/or Commissioning and/or Deputation works.
- Programming support work at on-site (if required) – Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
Requirement: B.E – Electrical or Equivalent
Must Have Competencies
- 3+ years of work experience on Siemens S7 200/ S7 1500/ S7 300/ S7 400/ Siemens WinCC SCADA
- Siemens TIA, Simotion Scout, Simatic Manager
- B&R (Automation Studio)
- Allen Bradly (RS Logix, Studio 5000)
- Mitsubishi (Gx works, IQ works)
- Special Devices interfacing with PLCs
- Knowledge on other programming languages C and C++
- Knowledge in Eplan & AutoCAD software.