Senior Engineer – Product Design & Development (Creo)
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Qualification: BE (Mechanical or Equivalent)
- Generate concept design based on the functional requirement / customer requirement.
- Provide engineering support for design, development, and optimization of products.
- Design of Splashguard covers considering Aesthetics, reliability, serviceability, and cost.
- Design of Control panel, Operator panel with user-friendliness and operator safety.
- Selection/ Design of Cross covers, Lamella covers, Telescopic covers, Auto doors, Wipers.
- Execute engineering design changes following change management processes.
- Ensure delivering qualitative support in product development activity on time.
- Delivering quality output as per the customer standard requirement.
- Assist assembly department for procedural machine building activities.
- Resolve customer complaints by studying and analyzing the root cause
Must Have Competencies:
- 4 years’ experience using PTC Creo.
- Design calculation and Material selection.
- GD&T and Tolerance Stack-up analysis.
- Design of machine elements like bearings, gears, pulleys, springs, seals etc.
- DFMEA (Part & Assembly level)
- Design for Excellence (DFX) guidelines.
- Experience in Machine design