Technical Lead – Product Design & Development (Creo)
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Qualification: BE (Mechanical or Equivalent)
- Effective handling of multiple teams and directing towards roles & responsibilities.
- Effective in Project management, Resource planning, Proposals preparation, Project planning.
- Effective in Customer handling, Problem solving and Risk management.
- Coordinates and supports projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Directs, reviews, and approves product design and changes.
- Generate concept design based on the functional requirement / customer requirement.
- Provide engineering support for design, development, and optimization of products.
- Design of Splashguard covers considering Aesthetics, reliability, serviceability and cost.
- Design of Control panel, Operator panel with user-friendliness and operator safety.
- Selection/ Design of Cross covers, Lamella covers, Telescopic covers, Auto doors, Wipers.
- Execute engineering design changes following change management processes.
- Ensure delivering qualitative support in product development activity on time.
- Delivering quality output as per the customer standard requirement.
- Assist assembly department for procedural machine building activities.
- Resolve customer complaints by studying and analyzing the root cause.
Must Have Competencies:
- Minimum 6 to 8 years’ experience using PTC Creo.
- Design of machine elements like Ball screw, LM Guide, Gears, Pulleys etc…
- Experience in DFX guidelines.
- Good in Problem Solving Methods.
- Experience in Product Design to Realization.
- Experience in Machine Tool Design (CNC Machine Design)
- Knowledge in End-to-End Product Design & Development.
- Strong knowledge to evaluate Product validation results