Electrical Team Lead/Senior Engineer – PLC
- Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving PLC Project and work schedules.
- Have a Good knowledge in Develop and implement of Various PLC, HMI & SCADA programs.
- Knowledge and Working experience in various fieldbus communication like (Ethernet, Ether CAT, Profinet, Profibus, RS232, RS485 etc.)
- Proficient in IEC61131-3 PLC programming languages
- Good knowledge and Working experience in Motion & Servo applications
- Quality check of all projects with Customer / Standard checklist. Quality of output target is 100%.
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Conducting regular (monthly) meetings with Customer to find solution for problems and implementing the same.
- Conducting regular interval (Weekly / Monthly) individual reviews & feedback to be given for improvement of Quality & Quantity.
- Assisting with recruitment, training and on boarding.
Requirement: B.E – Electrical or Equivalent
Must Have Competencies
- 5+ years of work experience on Siemens S7 200/ S7 1500/ S7 300/ S7 400/ Siemens WinCC SCADA
- Siemens TIA, Simotion Scout, Simatic Manager
- B&R (Automation Studio)
- Allen Bradly (RS Logix, Studio 5000)
- Mitsubishi (Gx works, IQ works)
- Special Devices interfacing with PLCs
- Knowledge on other programming languages C and C++
- Knowledge in Eplan & AutoCAD software.